1. Birth certificate
- An original birth certificate OR
- Passport (if United States passport, must provide birth certificate) OR
- I-94 card; Permanent Resident Visa or Green Card
2. Immunization records
- Required by the State of Ohio. Click here to see what is required.
3. Divorce/custodial documentation, if applicable (must be court-signed and date/time stamped.)
- Final divorce decree, which may include a shared parenting plan naming specific parent as residential parent for school placement.
- Grandparent Power of Attorney
- Temporary custody order naming specific guardian
- Military Power of Attorney
4. Current IEP, MFE/504 plan, if applicable
5. Photo identification for custodial parent
6. Verification of residence - two (2) proofs required
If your mortgage statement or utility bills are processed through a type of online payment, it is your responsibility to obtain current statements, as required.
A. Options for first verification of residency:
- Deed or current mortgage statement with custodial parent's name listed.
- Residency Affidavit: If the deed is not in the parent/guardian’s name a residency affidavit will need to be completed, the affidavit can be found by clicking here.
- Current rental/lease agreement, with custodial parent's name listed. (If you are on a month-to-month lease, you will be required to provice a current utility bill every three months;) AND
B. Options for second verification of residency:
- Current utility bill with custodial parent’s name listed, (gas, electric, water;) any government mailing (i.e. child support, government assistance)