Licking Heights’ annual kindergarten registration and screening will be held Mon., April 27 - Fri., May 1 at Eastpointe Christian Church (745 N. Waggoner Rd., Blacklick.) Incoming students must be five years of age on or before Sept. 30, 2020. Please bring your child with you to the appointment as this is both a registration and screening.
All necessary registration forms can be found on our website, www.lhschools.org. You will need to complete and submit these online
before we can schedule an appointment. You will receive a confirmation email with your appointment date and time upon completion of these forms.
You will need the following information to register your child during your in-person appointment:
- Child’s certified birth certificate – Raised seal required (hospital certificates are not accepted)
- Proof of residency - Deed, mortgage statement or lease (see residency form for clarification of what documentation is acceptable)
- Current utility bill (gas, electric or water only)
- Immunization records – current health records from the child’s physician
- Photo I.D. of parent or legal guardian
- If applicable, custody documentation – divorce/legal separation/guardian papers (provide complete court document with judge’s signature & court file stamp)
- If applicable, special education records – IEP, ETR, etc.
So we can best meet your child’s educational needs and determine readiness skills, your child will be individually tested during our April screening. The only requirement to begin kindergarten is that your child is 5 years old on or before Sept. 30 and resides within the school district. If you have a friend or family member with a school-aged child, please be sure to share this information. We look forward to meeting our newest little hornets!