We will be offering "drive-through" registration Mon., June 1 - Fri., June 5, from 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., at Central for incoming kindergarten families who have submitted enrollment forms. Parents may park alongside the sidewalk and drop their student's documents in the provided bucket. Staff will take the documents into the building to copy, and then return the documents to the parents. This is not an in-person appointment, it is copying only.
All necessary registration forms can be found on our website, www.lhschools.org. You will need to complete and submit these online
before we can schedule an appointment. You will receive a confirmation email with your appointment date and time upon completion of these forms.
You will need the following information to register your child during your appointment:
- Child’s certified birth certificate – Raised seal required (hospital certificates are not accepted)
- Proof of residency - Deed, mortgage statement or lease (see residency form for clarification of what documentation is acceptable)
- Current utility bill (gas, electric or water only)
- Immunization records – current health records from the child’s physician
- Photo I.D. of parent or legal guardian
- If applicable, custody documentation – divorce/legal separation/guardian papers (provide complete court document with judge’s signature & court file stamp)
- If applicable, special education records – IEP, ETR, etc.
The only requirement to begin kindergarten is that your child is 5 years old on or before Sept. 30 and resides within the school district. If you have a friend or family member with a school-aged child, please be sure to share this information. We look forward to meeting our newest little hornets!