The Board of Education recently reviewed the following district reconfiguration and master schedule. A variety of factors were considered regarding school hours, including districtwide transportation needs and city traffic concerns. Our agreement with the City of Pataskala is to separate building start times for the Cable Road campus (high school and middle school) by at least 30 minutes, but operationally it takes at least 50 minutes to recycle bus routes, which is reflected in the schedule below.
- New High School (9-12), 4101 Summit Road
- School time: 8:05 AM - 3:00 PM; Weds. = 10:00 AM
- Drop-off time: 7:50 AM; Weds. = 9:45 AM
- School time: 7:15 AM - 2:10 PM
- Drop-off time: 7:00 AM
- Central Intermediate (5-6)
- School time: 7:45 AM - 2:25 PM
- Drop-off time: 7:30 AM
- School time: 9:05 AM - 3:45 PM
- Drop-off time: 8:55 AM
- South & West Elementary Schools
-School time: 8:40 AM – 3:20 PM
-Drop-off time: 8:30 AM
This schedule will also allow students on high school delayed start days (for the modified block schedule) on Wednesdays to be transported after the elementary routes are complete. C-TEC students will report to the middle school for transportation to C-TEC at their designated time. Those that drive would be parking at the middle school.