If your child(ren) does not require bus transportation for the 2023-24 school year, please OPT-OUT here.
NOTE: If your student does not ride the bus due to sports, etc. and has not ridden for 3 weeks consistently, they will be removed from the route. We do this so that the times listed for riders will be correct. Every student that is added or removed makes a difference in pick up and drop off times.
Once your student needs to be added to the route again, all it takes is a quick email to [email protected]
. Thank you!
Licking Heights is pleased to announce you can now access your child’s bus information online using Ride 360. Follow these steps to view your child’s information:
Ride 360 School Key for Registration
Grades 9-12: Licking Heights High School
Grades 7-8: Licking Heights Middle School
Grades 5-6: Central Intermediate School
Grades 1-4: LH South or LH West
Kindergarten: LH North
Preschool: LH Preschool
- Using the Chrome of Firefox browswer, go to https://ohlickingheightslsd.traversaride360.com/
- If you do not already have a registered email, click "Register."
- To register, enter your email address, password, and name.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email. Click on the link in your email to confirm your registration through the Ride 360 website.
- Log in, then find a student by going to My Students and clicking on the "Find Student" button.
- Enter the unique information required by your district to find your student. Repeat this step to add additional students. If you need assistance, please contact your school district.
- Once you have linked to a student, click on that student's profile to see all relevant transportation information.
- To share a student link with another person, select a student and click the student options button in the lower-right corner.
- Choose which students to share, then enter the email of the person you would like to share with. That person will receive a confirmation email that will automatically link them to the shared student(s). Recipients must register with Ride 360, if they have not already done so, to access the student information.
If you have any questions or need to make changes to your child’s transportation, please contact the transportation office at (740) 927-3340. NOTE: If you have a kindergarten student, a parent or designated adult (an adult who has been filed with your EMA form) should be waiting to receive your child before they can be released from the bus.
Drive for Licking Heights
Our drivers are trained professionals who are dedicated to providing safe transportation for our students. Each day, our drivers are safely transporting our future!
Driving a school bus is a worthwhile, yet demanding job. Our drivers maneuver a 30,000-pound vehicle on narrow country roads lined with cars in all kinds of weather conditions. While driving, our drivers supervise 50 to 60 students. This requires a patient and highly-skilled person. This position comes with tremendous responsibility.
Driver applicants are thoroughly evaluated before they are hired. Drivers must complete and pass the following:
- Medical physical
- Background check
- Drug screen
- Driving record check
They also attend 15 hours of classroom instruction and approximately 20-30 hours of on-the-bus training. After successful training by an experienced on-board instructor, they must be tested by state administration in order to obtain a commercial driver’s license.
Licking Heights drivers complete annual physicals and random drug screens as well. Every six years, bus drivers must recertify, which means additional classroom instruction and a driver’s evaluation by an on-board instructor.
Our drivers are trained and ready to roll each year! If you would like to join our team, reach out to us at 740-927-3340.