We believe that the grounds and facilities of our District should be made available for community purposes, when it doesn't conflict or interfere with the mission of educating our students, or the programming of our schools. We encourage the use of our buildings for educational, recreational, meetings, or entertainment by both non-profit or private organizations.
How to Rent a Licking Heights Facility
- Register an FMX Account
- In an internet browser, visit our FMX page.
- Fill out the community member registration form. (Please note that all fields are required).
- After filling out the form you will be sent an email with a confirmation link. Simply click the link to confirm your account and log in.
- Create a Schedule Request
- Login to FMX here.
- Click “Schedule Requests”, in the left sidebar, then click “+New request.”
- Enter the required fields (marked with an asterisk) and click “Save” to submit the schedule.
- Check your email for your request confirmation and a link to check the status of your request. New requests will have a “Pending” status until they have been approved.
Facility Rental Information and Requirements
- Persons or organizations requesting the use of our facilities must provide a certificate of liability insurance (and proof of nonprofit designation if necessary).
- The responsible person shall agree to the Facility Use Rules and Regulations of the District prior to renting the facility.
- If applicable, any fees associated with the facility use must be paid in advance of the scheduled event.
- Rental of the Kitchen or Auditoriums require designated staff members to be present and will result in additional staff fees.
- All rentals require Custodial coverage, and will include up to 2 hours additional time for setup or cleanup following the event. Additional fees will apply.
- The Superintendent or designee reserves the right to waive any fees, or cancel an event for good and just cause. Notice of a cancellation shall be given as early as possible.