The 2023 fall sports season is ramping up. We are excited to show our Hornet Pride and support our young athletes. It is our top priority that we do so in a family-friendly, inviting, and safe environment.
Information on all of our sporting events is available HERE
. Ticket prices are under Local School District control and will be determined by each school district. The majority of LCL schools, including Licking Heights Local Schools, will have a cashless ticket option.
All athletic contests at Licking Heights that include a varsity game/match (i.e. HS Volleyball triple headers, JV/V Soccer matches, etc.) are $7.00 (including students and seniors). All athletic contests at Licking Heights that do not include a varsity game/match (MS sports, JV Football, etc.) are $5.00 (including students and seniors).
Community members aged 60 and older are eligible for a Golden Hornet pass, which provides free admission to every home game. Call the Athletic Department at (740) 964-9005, ext. 81088 to receive a pass.
In order to ensure the safety of our fans and players, the following measures will be taken at upcoming Varsity Football events:
1) A parent/guardian or designee MUST attend the event with all elementary and middle school students entering an athletic venue. The parent/guardian or designee is legally responsible for the actions of their student.
2) Students are expected to be in the stands watching the contest. Students may not loiter and exhibit behavior that is disruptive to other spectators. Students who are not exhibiting appropriate behavior may be asked to leave the property.
3) Students will not be permitted to bring backpacks or other bags into the facilities. Parents and guests may bring purses or diaper bags, but all bags are subjected to search and/or inspection.
4) Entry into the facility will be prohibited after halftime of each contest.
5) No re-entry into the facility will be permitted. If you leave the facility, you must immediately leave the school district property.
6) Students are not to go on to the playing field before, during, or after the event. Students misbehaving or acting in a manner considered to be offensive at Licking Heights athletic events, may be suspended from attending future games or events and may face other student disciplinary consequences as outlined in the Student Handbook.
7) Fans exhibiting disorderly and/or profane behavior will be asked to leave or removed from the event. Removal may result in being prohibited from attending future athletic events and your presence on any Licking Heights Local Schools property. No refunds will be issued to anyone asked to leave or anyone removed from an event.
8) All students and fans are to exit the facility immediately upon completion of the contest and must remain off the playing field at all times. Students must be picked up at the conclusion of the contest. If students are in need of a ride, phone calls/arrangements must be made prior to the end of the contest.
Sporting events are a time for us to come together and support our Hornets while displaying pride in our community and schools. Together, we will create a positive experience for visiting fans and a safe environment for students, staff and community members.
Thank you for supporting our Hornet athletes, cheerleaders and school community. Have a great fall sports season, and GO HORNETS!