Enrollment is now online.  Please follow the instructions below.
1.  Steps in the enrollment process.  To begin the online enrollment process click here Parent OneView.  You will need to click on the "Create Account" button to get started.  This is designed to streamline the traditional paperwork process.
2.  Once you have submitted your new student enrollment information online, you will receive an email with your scheduled appointment.
3.  You appointment will be held at the Licking Heights District Office located 6539 Summit Rd SW.  Please bring the  REQUIRED documents (see below) to this appointment.
4.  Copies will be made of your documents and the originals will be returned to you during the appointment.
5.  Once your enrollment is complete, you will be given a start date for your child to begin school.
Required Documentation for Enrollment
1.  Birth Certificate
  • An original birth certificate
  • Passport (if United States passport, must provide birth certificate)
  • I-94 card; Permanent Resident Visa or Green Card

2.  Immunization Records

  • Required by the State of Ohio.  Click here to see what is required.

3.  Divorce/Custodial Documentation (if applicable) - Must be court signed and                  date/time stamped.

  • Final Divorce Decree which may include Shared Parenting Plan, naming specific parent as residential parent for school placement. 
  • Grandparent Power of Attorney
  • Temporary Custody Order naming specific guardian
  • Military Power of Attorney

4.   Current IEP, MFE/504 Plan  - (If this applies to your child)

5.   Photo Identification for Custodial Parent
6.   Verification of Residence - Two (2) proofs required
* If your mortgage statement or utility bills are processed through a type of online payment, it is your responsibility to obtain current statements, as required.
Choose your first proof from the A list; the second proof must be provided from the B list:
      A. Options for first Proof of Residency:
  •    Current rental/lease agreement with custodial parent's name listed.
            If you are on a month to month lease, you will be required to provide the                    district with a current utility bill every 3 months.
  •   Deed or current mortgage statement with custodial parent's name listed.
  •   Purchase/Contract Agreement to buy property (if within 90 days of enrollment); AND

      B.  Options for second Proof of Residency:

  1. Current (within 30 days) Gas Bill, showing service address at Licking Heights School residence;
  2. Current (within 30 days) Electric Bill, showing service address at Licking Heights School residence;
  3. Current (within 30 days) Water Bill, showing service address at Licking Heights School residence;
  4. Current (within 30 days) Cable Bill, showing service address at Licking Heights School residence;
  5. Current (within 30 days) Government Mailing, (i.e., child support, government assistance)
Quick-Edit Login