Important COVID reminders for LHLS Families
- The Licking County Health Department has a form to fill out if you have a positive at-home test. Please follow the link, fill out the information, and forward their letter to the school for a child's postive test: LCHD Home Test Reporting
- The following link provides information on testing sites that work closely with Licking Heights: PHA Lab Services.pdf
An individual can test positive for up to 90 days from initial infection. If you test your child again, we do not re-quarantine them. We also do not require a student to be tested prior to returning to school after their quarantine.
Any questions about homework while quarantined can be communicated directly with the teachers. They are working with virtual instructors that assist them in getting assignments to students who are out.
More information can be found at:
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, the CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces .
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.